St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl 2018
St. Patrick's Day...well, a day early, but close enough. We will be starting off at Kells and will then walk around the neighborhood with a large group. You would think that the places are too packed because of the size of the group, but they are not. Stumptown knows what they are doing when they plan it out. Honestly, it's so much fun.
Get your tickets in advance: https://www.tickettomato.com/event/5986
The following is from last year's event. Putting it below to give you an idea of what to expect. Details will be posted once they are updated with STUMPTOWN.
The crawl is actually on St. Patrick's Day. Yay! Every year this group puts on an incredible pub crawl. Let's get together and join in on the fun with Stumptown Events as we show off our best "IRISH" and walk the streets of Portland while enjoying friends and grabbing a drink every now and again.
Be sure to wear something other than just a green or St. Patrick's day shirt. Be creative! Your "costume" or outlandish dress is a requirement to participate along with the $15 wristband.From the Stumptown Events website:A COSTUME EVENT Benefit for Portland Police Sunshine Division. Join Stumptown Events for Stumptown LepreCon. 21+ only - Bring valid ID.
Costumes are required! Anything St. Paddy's Day will get you in! Wear something Blinky and Illuminated. It has to be more than just a green shirt or a button.
This is a participatory event. Do not expect us to entertain you, though we will. Bring something LepreCons will enjoy: toys, games, stickers, buttons, signs, or a kickass costume
A portion of the proceeds from this years event will be donated to the Portland Police Sunshine Division Inc.
REMEMBER THE ESSENTIALS:
- Bring Cash to pay your tab - Don't use credit cards.
- Pace yourself - drink responsibly - don't drink and drive!
- Walk between STOPS it's only a couple of blocks.
- OBEY ALL TRAFFIC LAWS - Stay on the sidewalk.
- PACK LITE - don't bring anything you have to set down.
- Keep an eye on your drink - don't set it down.
- Don't take drinks from strangers.
- Wear comfortable shoes
VENUE LINE UP:
We encourage our attendees to take photos and share them with each other and us. With that, we ask that all attendees be respectful to each other when sharing online.
By attending this event, you grant to Stumptown Events Inc., its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of you and your property in connection with the above-identified subject. You authorize Stumptown Events Inc., its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically.
You further agree that Stumptown Events Inc. may use such photographs with or without your name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
While we do our best to plan ahead; Route, schedule, venues and any prizes are subject to change without prior notice.
1. Get a good costume
2. Watch out for cars.
3. Be seen / Be illuminated - Don't be a Dark Wad.
4. Pack Light and Keep it with you. Consider a Festival or Dance Belt / Utility Belt if you have to set it down you might lose it in the Chaos.
5. Wear comfortable shoes
6. Stay hydrated and eat food
7. Stay on the sidewalk.
8. Use the Buddy System – party with friends.
9. Bring Cash to pay your tab - Don't use credit cards.
10. Remember to tip.
1. Pace yourself - drink responsibly - don't drink and drive!
2. Keep an eye on your drink - don't set it down.
3. Be respectful / be kind
4. Costumes are not consent – don’t touch without permission.
5. Obey the police / follow the law.
6. Drink in the venues hosting us – leave the flask at home
7. Walk between STOPS it's only a couple of blocks.
KEY TO HAPPY HOUR PRICING:
With Stumptwon LepreCon Wrist Band:
* = Happy Hour Pricing ONLY on ????
** = Venue offering Regular Happy Hour pricing.
Please go on the Stumptown site for more details about pictures.
Feel free to sign up here even if you already signed up with the "Stumptown LepreCon 2018" Facebook event so that your MiPL family will know who is going. As usual, the more the merrier!