Let¡¯s join over 1000 Vancouver daredevils in the 90th Annual Polar Bear Swim.
Date: January 1, 2010
Place: English Bay near the Bathhouse
Meet up and registration: 12:30PM to 2:30PM by the registration table
Taking the Plunge: 2:30PM in English Bay
Cost: the Polar Bear Swim is FREE,
Plus what you order at Hon¡¯s Downtown.
Highlight of the event:
• Lots of fun!
• Plenty of laughters and cheers
• Free commemorative button after the plunge (shown above)
• A chance for drawn prizes
• Optional costumes and swim race
• Celebration at Hon¡¯s Downtown afterwards
Come join us! Everyone is welcome.
Even if you don't take the plunge, you can still enjoy the fun spectacle and share some crazy laughters with fellow Vancouverites.
We are hoping to make it an annual tradition for MeetinVancouver.
There will be a celebration for MeetinVancouvers at Hon¡¯s Downtown afterwards if it¡¯s open on Jan. 1.